This SharePoint tutorial explains how to solve the server is busy now try again later sharepoint 2013/2016. The errors come while trying to access SharePoint 2013/2016 site collection.
While accessing (SharePoint 2013) site, I got the error saying that “The server is busy now. Try again later“.
The server is busy now. Try again later SharePoint
We can get this error when on the processes/services taking up the bulk of your server resources you can take different actions to reduce this overload (For example: recycling the timer service more often).
We have the option to turn off HTTP throttling for an entire web application in SharePoint Central Administration.
We can fix this error by using the steps below:
Open SharePoint 2016/2013 central administration -> Application Management -> Manage Web Applications.
Select the problematic Web Application and then select the down arrow next to General Settings and click Resource Throttling.
On the bottom of the window, there will be an option to turn HTTP Request Monitoring and Throttling Off. Click OK to save changes.
After this, the server is busy now. try again later error will not come while opening any SharePoint 2013/2016 site collection.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- SharePoint 2016 installation errors
- Browsers Supported in SharePoint online SharePoint 2016
- How to create web application SharePoint 2016?
- User Information List in SharePoint 2016
- Configure alternate access mappings SharePoint 2016
- Site content and structure missing in SharePoint 2016
- Configure user profile service application in SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2016 crud operations using Rest API
- Send email programmatically in SharePoint 2016
- Set up an On-Premise development environment for SharePoint Add-in
- Override Default Cancel Button on Ribbon in SharePoint 2013
- How to get URL for uploading document to a document library in SharePoint
I hope this will be helpful to solve sharepoint error the server is busy now try again later.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.