Document library checkboxes missing after migration from Moss 2007 to SharePoint 2013
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This SharePoint 2013 tutorial explains, how to show checkboxes that go missing in the document library while migrating from moss 2007 to SharePoint 2013.
Recently while working on a migration project we saw for few document library in list view web part the checkboxes are not appearing like below:
SharePoint Document library checkboxes missing
Open your SharePoint 2013 document library and modify the view which is there in the list view (from ribbon you can click on Modify view), then expand “Tabular View” and see if the checkbox is checked or not “Allow individual item checkboxes”. If it is not checked check the checkbox “Allow individual item checkboxes”.
The other thing you can check is that modify the view and go to the Style section and choose to display the default view like below:
Another thing you can edit it, edit the page and then edit the list view web part in the browser. In the web part properties expand Appearance tab and expand “Chrome Type” to Default if it is not there. And also in List Views select Toolbar Type as “Full Toolbar” as shown in the fig below:
This option work for us and just to let you know that this has been migrated from Moss 2007 to SharePoint 2013 using a database upgrade approach.
You may like following SharePoint migration tutorials:
- SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online Migration Steps using Metalogix tool
- SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 Migration Steps (Database attach method)
- Lotus Notes to SharePoint Migration
- Free SharePoint Migration Tool from Microsoft
- [Video Tutorial] Free SharePoint Migration Tool from Microsoft
- Lotus Notes to SharePoint Migration Blog
- SharePoint 2013 migration issues File not found and 404 not found issue
- SharePoint 2013 approval workflow template missing after migration
- SharePoint 2010 to 2013 migration Custom New Folder in Ribbon Disabled
- Office 365 SharePoint Easy Migration
- What Leads for Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange Migration?
- Approaches for migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013
- Migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013 challenges
I hope this will be helpful to solve SharePoint 2013 Document library checkboxes missing after migration from Moss 2007 to SharePoint 2013 issue.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.