In this SharePoint tutorial, we will discuss how to remove unique permission in SharePoint Online Office 365.
Remove unique permissions SharePoint Online
As we know when we create a new SharePoint site, by default SharePoint permission inherited to all child subsites, lists, and libraries of the site.
Here we will discuss how to remove unique permission in SharePoint Online site in just two steps.
Login to the SharePoint Online site -> Go to site settings -> Go to the permission and settings
Next, go to the SharePoint Online list and libraries and go to the list settings -> Permissions -> Now you can see on top, there is an option to delete the unique permissions.
Next it will ask you a confirm message to OK or Cancel the permission.
It will show you stop inheriting permissions if you delete the unique permissions.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- How to give unique permission to a folder in SharePoint Online document library
- What are Permission Groups in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- Activate Workflows can use app permissions Feature programmatically using C#.Net .net managed object model code
- Hide SharePoint list columns based on user permissions
- How to Set Permissions in SharePoint Online/2013/2016 Site
- Remove-SPOSite Access denied You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource
This is how we can remove the site permission in SharePoint Online site. In the same way, we can also remove permission from the SharePoint list and libraries.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.