Failed to create connection for connection id while setting up push notification in Microsoft Flow in Office 365
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This Microsoft Flow tutorial explains, how we can resolve the issue which comes when I was trying to use Microsoft Flow “Get a push notification when you receive an email from your boss”. The error comes as: Failed to create connection for connection id ‘/providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apis/shared_flowpush/connections/shared-flowpush-AED09471-2BD3-4D32-BD54-FCB3EF877EA8’. Failed to fetch.
If you are new to Microsoft Flow, read How to Start with Microsoft Flow Step by Step Tutorial with Examples.
Check Out Microsoft Flow and PowerApps Training Course Videos (Lifetime Access)
When I added the Flow and try to create a Push notification it gave me the error which looks like below:
Solution for Failed to create connection for connection id
Here the problem was coming because I did not save the mobile number correctly. So I have to change like below:
First, go to Office 365 admin center. Then click on Settings -> Organization profile.
Then Edit the Organization profile and here I have give the country code in the phone number like:
Previously I gave only 99168…
After that if you will see the error will not come like below, it configured successfully.
You may like following Microsoft Flow tutorials:
- Microsoft Flow Example: Copy files from one SharePoint Online account or folder to another
- Microsoft Flow Examples: Send a customized email when a new SharePoint list item is added
- Microsoft Flow Send approval email when a new item is added in SharePoint Online Office 365
- Microsoft Flow: Save my email attachments to a SharePoint document library
- Microsoft Flow Example Save tweets that include a specific hashtag to a SharePoint list
- Failed to create a connection for connection id while setting up push notification in Microsoft Flow in Office 365
- Microsoft Flow Error Handling
- Microsoft flow Save my email attachments to a SharePoint document library Configuration
Hope this Microsoft flow tutorial helps to solve Failed to create a connection for connection id Microsoft flow in SharePoint Online Office 365.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)