This Microsoft Flow tutorial explains, how we can resolve the issue which comes when I was trying to use Microsoft Flow “Get a push notification when you receive an email from your boss”. The error comes as: Failed to create connection for connection id ‘/providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apis/shared_flowpush/connections/shared-flowpush-AED09471-2BD3-4D32-BD54-FCB3EF877EA8’. Failed to fetch.
If you are new to Microsoft Flow, read How to Start with Microsoft Flow Step by Step Tutorial with Examples.
When I added the Flow and try to create a Push notification it gave me the error which looks like below:
Solution for Failed to create connection for connection id
Here the problem was coming because I did not save the mobile number correctly. So I have to change like below:
First, go to Office 365 admin center. Then click on Settings -> Organization profile.
Then Edit the Organization profile and here I have give the country code in the phone number like:
Previously I gave only 99168…
After that if you will see the error will not come like below, it configured successfully.
You may like following Microsoft Flow tutorials:
- Microsoft Flow Example: Copy files from one SharePoint Online account or folder to another
- Microsoft Flow Examples: Send a customized email when a new SharePoint list item is added
- Microsoft Flow Send approval email when a new item is added in SharePoint Online Office 365
- Microsoft Flow: Save my email attachments to a SharePoint document library
- Microsoft Flow Example Save tweets that include a specific hashtag to a SharePoint list
- Failed to create a connection for connection id while setting up push notification in Microsoft Flow in Office 365
- Microsoft Flow Error Handling
- Microsoft flow Save my email attachments to a SharePoint document library Configuration
Hope this Microsoft flow tutorial helps to solve Failed to create a connection for connection id Microsoft flow in SharePoint Online Office 365.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: