In this Power Automate tutorial, I will show you how to create hyperlink with dynamic content URLs while sending an email in Power Automate.
Here I have shown you the steps to create a hyperlink and send an email with the URL from the dynamic content using Flow. It perfectly works for me, and I received the email with the expected output.
If you follow the below steps, I am sure that you will also be able to create hyperlink dynamic content in Power Automate
The flow triggers manually and requests the user to enter a value in a textbox. Based on the text input value it generates the URL and sends an email with the generated URL from the dynamic content.
Create hyperlink dynamic content in Power Automate
Let us see how to create hyperlink dynamic content in Power Automate flow
- Log in to Power Automate flow using the credentials, and select +Create -> Instant cloud flow.
- Enter the flow name, choose the trigger as manually trigger a flow, and click the create option.
Expand the trigger action, and add a Text input as shown below:
- Add +new step and select initialize Variable action. Enter the variable name and choose the variable type as String.
- In the values section pass the below formula to convert the string value to lowercase.
To generate hyperlink value, add a compose data operation and pass the below code value:
- Select Send an Email V2 outlook action from action triggers; Enter the recipient’s email in the To field.
- Provide the subject of the mail. And in the body section switch to the HTML code using the button on the right side.
- And pass the dynamic content value as the output of the compose data operation which stores the generated URL value to the email using <a href> tag.
Save and run the flow, and enter LinkText to generate a URL based on the text value. Click on the Run flow option.
Once the flow runs successfully, like below:
We can see the email with the generated hyperlink, When we select the link, it redirects to the mentioned URL.
This is how to create hyperlink dynamic content in the Power Automate flow.
I have shown you how to easily generate a hyperlink and send an email using Power Automate from the dynamic content value.
You may also like:
- How to find text in a string using Power Automate?
- Convert HTML to Text using Power Automate
- How to convert string to Date using Power Automate?
- Power Automate Send 7 or 14 Day Task Due Reminder Emails
After working for more than 15 years in Microsoft technologies like SharePoint, Office 365, and Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI), I thought will share my SharePoint expertise knowledge with the world. Our audiences are from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, etc. For my expertise knowledge and SharePoint tutorials, Microsoft has been awarded a Microsoft SharePoint MVP (9 times). I have also worked in companies like HP, TCS, KPIT, etc.