Your changes could not be saved because this SharePoint Web site has exceeded the storage quota limit. You must save your work to another location. Contact your administrator to change the quota limits for the Web site.
Sometimes you will get the above error in SharePoint. In this post, we will discuss how to resolve the issue. Sometimes you will get the error while creating a list or document library or sometimes you will get the error while saving List as a template.
This error occurs if the Web site has exceeded the storage quota limit. A quota specifies the storage limits so that it defines the maximum amount of data that can be stored in a site collection.
You can increase the quota limit from SharePoint Central Administration.
Open SharePoint Central Administration, then from the Application Management Page section go to the SharePoint Site Management section and there click on Quota Templates.
Also, you can change by using Sthe TSADM command. Below is the full command:
stsadm -o setproperty -propertyname max-template-document-size -propertyvalue 524288000
This way we can fix error Your changes could not be saved because this sharepoint web site has exceeded the storage quota limit error in SharePoint.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- SharePoint 2013 discontinued features and functionality
- SharePoint 2010 out of box workflow templates
- The Service on local computer started and then stopped, Some services stop automatically if there are not in use by other services or programs
- Session state can only be used when enableSessionState is set to true error in SharePoint 2010
- Duet Enterprise for Microsoft SharePoint and SAP Server 2.0
- Format date value in data view webpart in SharePoint 2010
- Programmatically add XsltListViewWebPart inside panel in SharePoint 2010
- Allow Server Side Code Inline Code Blocks in SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2013 vs SharePoint 2010
- Tips to reduce SharePoint_Config_Log file size
- Difference between two dates Excluding Sunday in SharePoint Calculated Column
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.