This SharePoint 2016 tutorial, we will discuss how to solve error your connection to this site is not private sharepoint 2016. The error comes when I try to click on any apps which have been installed in the SharePoint 2016 site before.
Recently after configuring SharePoint 2016 on-premise environment for Apps, when I click on any app that I have installed, it navigates to the app URL but it shows error like below.
http://myspapps-.mysp.localapps:29024 requires a username and password.
Your connection to this site is not private.
The full error looks like below:
Your connection to this site is not private sharepoint 2016
We can fix your connection to this site is not private sharepoint 2016 error by running below PowerShell
Open SharePoint 2016 Management Shell and run below command.
New-ItemProperty HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa -Name "DisableLoopbackCheck" -value "1" -PropertyType dword
Now it should work fine.
If it did not work, just do an IISRESET and then try again.
You may like following SharePoint 2016 tutorials:
- SharePoint 2016 installation errors
- Browsers Supported in SharePoint Online/2016/2013
- User Information List in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010
- Configure alternate access mappings SharePoint 2016 step by step
- Site content and structure missing in SharePoint 2016/2013/Online
- The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request error in SSIS OData source connector with SharePoint Online
- SharePoint 2016 Fast Site Collection Creation using PowerShell
- SharePoint 2016 error while removing Apps Sorry something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
This SharePoint blog, we learned how to solve error your connection to this site is not private sharepoint 2016/2013.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com