When we are trying to open a SharePoint 2013 site in internet explorer. The error message comes as “You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.”
You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page
Follow the below steps:
Open Internet Explorer -> Tools -> Options and then click on Internet Options.
Then click on the Security tab. Then click on Custom level.
Search for “Active scripting” and then enable it. See the attached fig below:
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Your client does not support opening this list with Windows Explorer in SharePoint
- SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online Migration Steps using Metalogix tool
- Browsers Supported in SharePoint online SharePoint 2016/2013
- Only secure content is displayed error in SharePoint Online page viewer web part
- Sign in as different user is missing in SharePoint 2016/2013
- SharePoint 2013 Image was not appearing in IE but appearing in Chrome and Firefox
- Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded while downloading SharePoint server 2016 in IE
- The specified file is not a valid spreadsheet or contains no data to import sharepoint 2016
- An error has occurred with the data fetch. Please refresh the page and retry SharePoint 2013 IE 11 issue
- SharePoint 2013/2016: Disable Windows Authentication prompt
After this solution the issue You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page will not appear.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.