When we are trying to open a SharePoint 2013 site in internet explorer. The error message comes as “You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.“
You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page
Follow the below steps:
Open Internet Explorer -> Tools -> Options and then click on Internet Options.
Then click on the Security tab. Then click on Custom level.
Search for “Active scripting” and then enable it. See the attached fig below:
After this solution the issue You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page will not appear.
You may like the following SharePoint tutorials:
- How to Check SharePoint version installed on the server?
- Excel cannot connect to the SharePoint list
- Top 35 SharePoint 2013 interview questions and answers
- SharePoint Workflow Interview Questions and Answers
- Page Viewer Web Part in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- [Fixed] SharePoint Find an Item List search box does not return results
- How to Change Layout of a Page in SharePoint 2013
- [Solved] http error 503. the service is unavailable in SharePoint 2013/2016/2010
After working for more than 15 years in Microsoft technologies like SharePoint, Office 365, and Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI), I thought will share my SharePoint expertise knowledge with the world. Out audiences are from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, etc. For my expertise knowledge and SharePoint tutorials, Microsoft has been awarded a SharePoint MVP(8 times), check out My MVP Profile. I have also worked in companies like HP, TCS, KPIT, etc.