In SharePoint online, I have deployed a SharePoint designer workflow and I want to publish the app to all the users. When I try to set the permissions for the workflow app, I am not able to see “workflow” app is missing in App Permissions page.
Log on to SharePoint Online admin portal and validate all the apps and permissions.
As mentioned in screenshot copy the ID of the app to fetch it desired site collection.
Once you copy the app ID open the site collection where you want to add the workflow app.
As shown in the below screenshot enter the app-id and click on the lookup button.
Paste the below app permissions xml in App’s Permission Request XML:
<AppPermissionRequests><AppPermissionRequest Scope=”http://sharepoint/content/sitecollection/web” Right=”FullControl” /></AppPermissionRequests>
Note: Ensure that there are no additional spaces and enter in this to avoid any further issues.
Click on the Create button to add permissions to the workflow app to the desired site collection.
For more about app permissions and permission types:
Add-in Permissions in SharePoint Online
Click “Create” button. You will then be asked for consent. Verify that you are asked for consent to give workflow full control of the site. If you do not see full control consent request it probably means that there was an error in the permissions request XML
Once you click on “Trust” it will show the “workflow” app in the list.
You may like following SharePoint workflow tutorial:
- SharePoint Online Video: Deploy SharePoint Designer Workflow into Production
- SharePoint designer workflow examples Create workflow using SharePoint designer 2013 video tutorial
- How to add edit task form URL inside SharePoint 2013 designer workflow email?
- How to Trigger Sharepoint 2013 Designer workflow on a list item by calling REST API using jQuery?
- Impersonation step missing in SharePoint 2013 Workflow
- How to hide approve reject workflow approval button from ribbon in SharePoint online using CSS?
- Difference between workflows and event receivers in SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint designer workflows: Create your First Workflow using SharePoint designer 2013
Happy development in SharePoint Online.!!!
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)