In this Windows tutorial, I am going to explain how to resolve the error: Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition sql server event id 2004 which comes in Windows. The error comes as Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs consumed the most virtual memory: sqlserver.exe (21900) consumed 4319289344 bytes, noderunner.exe (60192) consumed 2444308480 bytes, and w3wp.exe (13344) consumed 1933135872 bytes.
Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition sql server event id 2004
If you receive warnings that your virtual memory is low, you’ll need to increase the minimum size of your paging file. Windows sets the initial minimum size of the paging file at the amount of random access memory (RAM) installed on your computer plus 300 megabytes (MB), and the maximum size at 3 times the amount of RAM installed on your computer.
1. Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
2. In the left pane, click advanced system settings. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then, under Virtual memory, click Change.
5. Clear the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.
6. Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.
7. Click Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, click Set, and then click OK.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- SharePoint server 2016 installation step by step tutorial on windows server 2016
- Windows Server Appfabric: download error
- [Solved] windows server appfabric download error SharePoint 2016/2013
- [Solved] Windows Update service must be in running state error while installing AppFabric in Windows server 2012 R2
- Unable to create or access workbook cache. Excel Services Application is unable to function without a workbook cache Event ID 5226
- A certificate validation operation took milliseconds and has exceeded the execution time threshold SharePoint event error 8321
- Event Error Distributed Cache AppFabric Cache
Tags: Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition, windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition server 2012 r2, windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition w3wp, windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition event id 2004, windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition server 2012, event id 2004 windows 2012, event id 2004 windows 2012 r2, virtual memory low event id, event id 2004 resource exhaustion server 2012
I hope this will be helpful to solve error windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition event id 2004 SQL server.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.