Here we will discuss how wre can resolve the below issue which comes in Window server 2012. The error comes as:
Windows successfully dialnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs consumed the most virtual memory: sqlserver.exe (21900) consumed 4319289344 bytes, noderunner.exe (60192) consumed 2444308480 bytes, and w3wp.exe (13344) consumed 1933135872 bytes.
– Comparing a Web Application and Site Collection limits in SharePoint 2016 with SharePoint 2013 2010 2007
– AngularJS Tutorial for SharePoint 2016 Part 1
– How to add navigation link in site settings navigation page SharePoint 2013 using Visual Studio 2013?
If you receive warnings that your virtual memory is low, you’ll need to increase the minimum size of your paging file. Windows sets the initial minimum size of the paging file at the amount of random access memory (RAM) installed on your computer plus 300 megabytes (MB), and the maximum size at 3 times the amount of RAM installed on your computer
1. Open System by clicking the Start button , right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
2. In the left pane, click advanced system settings. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then, under Virtual memory, click Change.
5. Clear the automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.
6. Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.
7. Click Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, click Set, and then click OK.
Hope this will be helpful.