Tags: windows rdp fails to connect to trusted server 2008 r2, windows rdp fails to connect to trusted server 2012 r2, windows rdp fails to connect to trusted server 2012, windows rdp fails to connect to trusted server 2008, remote desktop connection certificate not trusted, rdp fails to connect to trusted server 2008 r2, rdp fails to connect to trusted server 2012, rdp fails to connect to trusted server 2012 r2, remote desktop connection the certificate is not from a trusted certifying authority
Here we will discuss how to resolve Windows RDP failed to connect to trusted server issue.
1. Tried to assign remote access permission user on server but was unable to search user on server in domain and found the trust relation between both servers was not working.
2. So to fix this issue login to both domain controller, open remote Open Active Directory Domain and Trust
3. Right click on domain “dc.com” and select Properties
4. Click on Tab Trusts, select domain and then click on Properties
5. In Properties, Click on Validate
6. Check on Yes, Enter credential
7. Repeat the above step on both domain controller
8. Open Command Prompt and run gpupdate /force command.
Read some SharePoint tutorials:
- InfoPath Forms Services forms cannot be filled out in a Web browser
- SharePoint error Unable to reach excel calculation services error event id 5231
- We could not refresh the table resources from connection odata resources data
- import excel spreadsheet into SharePoint list 2013
Hope this will be helpful.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: