Here we will discuss how to resolve Windows RDP failed to connect to trusted server issue.
1. Tried to assign remote access permission user on server but was unable to search user on server in domain and found the trust relation between both servers was not working.
2. So to fix this issue login to both domain controller, open remote Open Active Directory Domain and Trust
– How to install SQL Server 2016 step by step?
– SharePoint 2016 new and imporoved features
– SharePoint Server 2016 Beta 2 and SharePoint 2016 RC Single Server Farm Technical Preview Deployment Guide Part-3
3. Right click on domain “dc.com” and select Properties
4. Click on Tab Trusts, select domain and then click on Properties
5. In Properties, Click on Validate
6. Check on Yes, Enter credential
7. Repeat the above step on both domain controller
8. Open Command Prompt and run gpupdate /force command.
Hope this will be helpful.