In this post, we will discuss what is the need for system testing.
You can also check my previous posts on
From ‘V’like models, an organization follows multiple stages of development along with multiple levels testing.
Due to below issues system testing is mandatory after completion of every program testing(Unit testing) and every related two program interconnection testing(Integration testing)->
(1) User Interface everything else(consists of all user-friendly facilities)
(2) User interface Consistency(order of screens).
(3) Timing related defects at the software level(Performance i.e Speed in Processing).
(4) Interaction with background tasks at the software level(Compatibility, Interaction….etc).
(5) Cope up with data volume, load and security failures.
(6) Special test data conditions(Leap year checking in the date field)
(7) Continuity of Functionalities at the software level (Registration to log in to mailing to log out).
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: