In this post, we will discuss various results in MVC.
Also, you can check out my previous posts on:
There are so many types of results in MVC. These are given below:
1. ViewResult->Renders a specified View to the response stream.
2. PartialViewResult->Renders a specified partial view to the response stream.
3. EmptyResult->An empty response is returned.
4. RedirectResult->Performs an HTTP redirection to a specified URL.
5. RedirectToRouteResult->Performs an HTTP redirection to a URL that is determined by the routing engine based on given route data.
6. JSONResult->Serialises a given Viewdata object to JSON format.
8. ContentResult->Writes Content to the response stream without requiring a view.T he content result lets you define whatever content you wish to return.
9. FileContentResult->Returns a file from a byte array to the client.
10. FileStreamResult->Returns a file from a stream to the client.
11. FilePathResult->Returns a file from the server’s physical location to the client.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials:
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.