In this post we will discuss how we can resolve the below login error in visual studio 2015 in SharePoint Online Office 365. While developing a SharePoint hosted add-in using visual studio 2015, we are trying to login in the Connect to SharePoint dialog box. Next time when I open the visual studio 2015 solution it ask to connect to the SharePoint online developer site like below:
Once I put the credential it gave the below error screen.
That didn’t work.
We’re sorry, but [email protected] can’t be found in the something.sharepoint.com directory. Please try again later, while we try to automatically fix this for you.
we’re sorry but can’t be found in the sharepoint directory
Close the Visual Studio 2015 solution and log out with current session and again enter credentials by adding different credentials (Option one).
You may like the following Office 365 tutorials:
- Display Office 365 User Profile Properties in PowerApps
- Office 365 Admin Center Overview
- How to create a SharePoint site in Office 365
- Fetch Outlook email details PowerApps using Office 365 Outlook Connector
- How to get Office 365 Groups using Microsoft Graph API
- How to Configure Outlook for Office 365
- What is Office 365 Outlook
I hope this article will fix error, that didn’t work we’re sorry but can’t be found in the sharepoint.com directory.
Bhawana Rathore is a Microsoft MVP (3 times in Office Apps & Services) and a passionate SharePoint Consultant, having around 10 years of IT experience in the industry, as well as in .Net technologies. She likes to share her technical expertise in EnjoySharePoint.com and SPGuides.com