In this SharePoint server 2019 tutorial, we will discuss how to view all active services in SharePoint server 2019.
In this same way, you can check to view all active services in SharePoint server 2013 or SharePoint server 2016.
View all active services in SharePoint Server 2019
Now we will see how to view all active services in SharePoint server 2019.
Follow the below steps to view all active services in Central administration in SharePoint 2019.
Step 1: Log in to the SharePoint Server 2019 Administration site using your Farm Administrator Account.
Step 2: Next go to the System Settings -> Click on Manage Services on Server.
Step 3: Now you can see many of the services are started and few of the services are stopped. So All active services are currently running on the Farm.
Now, we will see how to select a Different server to view the active services?
- Log on the central admin with farm admin account with local admin on a server
- Click on the Drop-Down in the Server Section then click on Change Server
Once you change the server, it will show you all started and stopped services that are associated with the selected SharePoint server 2019 web application.
You may like following SharePoint server 2019 tutorials:
- How to configure quota template in SharePoint server 2019
- Configure outgoing email in SharePoint server 2019
- SharePoint 2019: The Next Big Thing in Enterprise Collaboration
- Difference between SharePoint 2019 and 2016 and Online
- The blob cache is not enabled in this web application. Image renditions will not be generated until the blob cache is enabled error in SharePoint 2019
- SharePoint 2019 (SAML) Claims provider for authentication in TermStore has been fixed
- SharePoint 2019 modern Team site template missing while creating sub sites
In this SharePoint tutorial, we learned how to view all active services in SharePoint Server 2019.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.