In this SharePoint video tutorial, we will see how to remove SharePoint Add-in from the SharePoint Online site in Office 365.
Open SharePoint Online site, go to the Site Contents page. Go to the particular app you want to remove, click …, and then click Remove. Then click on Click OK to confirm that you want to remove the app.
And also Subscribe to our Youtube Channel. EnjoySharePoint Youtube Channel
- Bind SharePoint Online Host Web List Data to Dropdownlist in SharePoint Hosted Add-in
- An error occurred in deployment step ‘Install SharePoint Add-in’: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server unavailable
- SharePoint Hosted App or Add-in Example: Create Site Column, Content type, and List in SharePoint Online using Visual Studio 2017
- Set up an On-Premise development environment for SharePoint Add-in or Apps development in SharePoint 2016/2013
- How to send email to SharePoint group in visual studio 2015 workflow in SharePoint hosted add in SharePoint online?
- How to create choice type site column and add mapping inside SharePoint hosted add-in in SharePoint 2013 Online?
- How to debug SharePoint or Provider hosted Add-in in a different browser in visual studio 2015?
- How to manually Trust SharePoint Add-in developed by visual studio SharePoint online?
Hope this video tutorial helps to learn how to remove SharePoint add-in from SharePoint Online site contents page.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.