In this post, we will discuss how to use list column for Globally reusable workflow for list action in SharePoint 2010.
Also, you can check out some posts on:
Read some SharePoint Online tutorials:
– Download FREE PDF on HUB site in SharePoint online
1. First, we create a Site column in our site.
2. Create a list and add a column from existing site column.
3. Now in global workflow, we add a variable from association column.
4. In the association column, we add a site existing column.
5. Now we use this column in own global workflow for list action.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- SharePoint Check if subsite exists using CSOM
- The request service svc url could not be activated. See the server diagnostic trace logs for more information error while opening SharePoint 2016 site
- The Easy Way To Recover SharePoint Farm Password
- Remove U+200B (Zero-Width Space) In RichTextHTML Field SharePoint
- Understanding of SharePoint Customization and Development
- This operation can be performed only on a computer that is joined to a server farm in SharePoint 2010
- Code Acceptance Checklist in SharePoint
- Updating a Custom App in SharePoint 2013
I am Navneet Singh, Working at C3it software solutions pvt. ltd. in Pune. My core skills are SharePoint 2013, Office 365, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Designer Workflow, Nintex Workflow, Infopath, Webpart, CSOM/SSOM, Power-shell, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.