In this post, we will discuss how to use list column for Globally reusable workflow for list action in SharePoint 2010.
Also, you can check out some posts on:
Read some SharePoint Online tutorials:
– Download FREE PDF on HUB site in SharePoint online
1. First, we create a Site column in our site.
2. Create a list and add a column from existing site column.
3. Now in global workflow, we add a variable from association column.
4. In the association column, we add a site existing column.
5. Now we use this column in own global workflow for list action.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: