In this post, we will discuss how to use list column for Globally reusable workflow for list action in SharePoint 2010.
Also, you can check out some posts on:
Read some SharePoint Online tutorials:
– Download FREE PDF on HUB site in SharePoint online
1. First, we create a Site column in our site.
2. Create a list and add a column from existing site column.
3. Now in global workflow, we add a variable from association column.
4. In the association column, we add a site existing column.
5. Now we use this column in own global workflow for list action.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Tutorials: