GLC is considering you for an Opening of SharePoint 2010 Developer for one of its clients.
Job Details: SharePoint 2010 Developer : Analyst Developer SharePoint & .Net
Qualification: B.E/MCA/MCS/MCM/Any Technical Degree with a first class
Certifications: Preferred Microsoft SharePoint Certified
Good experience in design and developing SOA Services, websites, applications, workflows, database schemas and/or business processes.
Business Focus – Hands on experience of SharePoint 2007/2010 Workflows, web parts and SharePoint Designer 2007/2010 and Info Path Forms.
– .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, C#, ASP.NET, MVC,
– Sound knowledge of WCF Services, Design Patterns, UML and Version Control.
– Participate in team code, reviews and walkthroughs.
– Experience in deployment, configuration and troubleshooting on SharePoint.
Essential Skills – Good understanding of SDLC and Project Management.
– High degree of flexibility and willingness to work in diverse environment
If the above requirement suits you, kindly send your updated Resume with following points to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant Exp with SharePoint 2010:
Official Notice Period:
Notice Period Negotiable:
Current Company and Location:
Have you ever applied to SAAMA/Bluestar Infotech? Yes/No
Awaiting for response,
Thanks & Regards
Similar SharePoint 2013 Tutorials