This SharePoint tutorial we will discuss how to fix error Unable to process the request. Wait a few minutes and try performing this operation again.
Unable to process the request. Wait a few minutes and try performing this operation again
- Adding the URL in the trusted file location.
- Change the settings to open the document with the client application form document library.
After some investigation we found this Blog from the Technet, which talks about the same problem:
- Rebooting the server will remedy this, but that is not realistic.
- You can run IISReset /noforce that too should remedy the issue.
- To avoid a complete IISReset, you can manually recycle the Application Pool Running Excel Services. (Please check the blog for additional info)
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- SharePoint 2013 Timeline web part
- Connected web part in SharePoint 2013
- The list cannot be displayed in datasheet view error in SharePoint 2010
- Add or Remove blocked file types in SharePoint 2013/2010
- Create or Delete SharePoint Site using Rest API
- Remove an app from SharePoint site using PowerShell
- How to make SharePoint site collection read only and restrict delete?
- Delete corrupted SharePoint site collection using PowerShell
- Delete and restore SharePoint site or subsite using Browser and PowerShell
- List out all workflows presented in SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.