Most of our clients were having an issue while opening the Excel files from their SharePoint sites using Excel web access web part after an upgrade from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
Unable to process the request. Wait a few minutes and try performing this operation again
– Adding the URL in the trusted file location.
– Change the settings to open the document with the client application form document library.
After some investigation we found this Blog from the Technet , which talks about the same problem:
– Rebooting the server will remedy this, but that is not realistic.
– You can run IISReset /noforce that too should remedy the issue.
– To avoid a complete IISReset, you can manually recycle the Application Pool Running Excel Services. (Please check the blog for additional info)
Read some SharePoint tutorials:
- Deactivate controls in SharePoint Designer 2013
- Document properties are clearing out when uploading the document to SharePoint 2010 site
- SharePoint: Space changed to underscore while downloading a file in internet explorer 7
- Duet Enterprise for Microsoft SharePoint and SAP Server 2.0
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: