In this post, we will discuss the Tuple in C#.Net 4.0.
Also, you can check out:
– There are some new features in .Net 4.0, one of these is Tuple.
– Tuple actually a concept of F#, But in .Net 4.0 microsoft introduced Tuples to .Net.
– Arrays combine objects of the same type; tuples can combine objects of different types.
– .NET 4 defines eight generic Tuple classes and one static Tuple class.
– Tuple can be instantiated by Tuple constructor or the static Tuple.Create() method.
– Tuple. Create method has 8 overloads.
Here is an example that is provided in msdn:
var population = new Tuple<string, int, int, int, int, int, int>(
“New York”, 7891957, 7781984,
7894862, 7071639, 7322564, 8008278);
Tuple<int, string> tuple = new Tuple<int, string>(1, “aspdotnethelp”);
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Tutorials: