In this post, we will discuss the Tuple in C#.Net 4.0.
Also, you can check out:
– There are some new features in .Net 4.0, one of these is Tuple.
– Tuple actually a concept of F#, But in .Net 4.0 microsoft introduced Tuples to .Net.
– Arrays combine objects of the same type; tuples can combine objects of different types.
– .NET 4 defines eight generic Tuple classes and one static Tuple class.
– Tuple can be instantiated by Tuple constructor or the static Tuple.Create() method.
– Tuple. Create method has 8 overloads.
Here is an example that is provided in msdn:
var population = new Tuple<string, int, int, int, int, int, int>(
“New York”, 7891957, 7781984,
7894862, 7071639, 7322564, 8008278);
Tuple<int, string> tuple = new Tuple<int, string>(1, “aspdotnethelp”);
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: