In this post, we will discuss how we can resolve the issue which comes while trying to open the user profile service application in SharePoint 2013. Recently we created a user profile application for our SharePoint 2013 on-premise site. And when we click on the user profile application I am getting an error and from the correlation id, it says that.
User Profile Application’s connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or User Profile Service may not have been started. Please contact your administrator
Below are the solutions you can try:
– Check whether User Profile Service and User Profile Synchronization Service are running or not. Open SharePoint 2013 Central Administration, then click on Manager services on the server which is under System Settings. Then check if both the services are running or not.
– Then check in services.msc, whether the below two services are running or not.
– Forefront Identity Manager Service.
– Forefront Identity Manager Service Synchronization
If both services are not running then run the services.
– Then we have seen that the application pool is not created. So we have changed the service account to a farm account.
Hope this will be useful.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: