This SharePoint BCS tutorial explains how to solve There are no addresses available for this application error which comes while configuring BCS in SharePoint 2013.
We had to create and set up a business connectivity service application in our server. After creating the BCS using central administrator, on clicking of the business service application, it was throwing below error.
We need to ensure below services are up and running.
– Business Data Connectivity Service
In our case, the service was not stopped.
Steps to start the service.
– Navigate to SharePoint 2013 Central Administrator
– Click on Application Management
– Click on Manage Services on Server under Service Applications section
– Start BCS service if it’s stopped.
– Do IISRESET
– Ensure SharePoint Web Service Root is up and running in IIS
Read some SharePoint tutorials below:
- Display Power BI Report in SharePoint Online
- Extract term stores in SharePoint 2013 using PowerShell
- Download Blobs from Azure Container using PowerShell
- Create Azure Storage using PowerShell and upload a video file
- Bind SharePoint Online List Data into HTML table using jQuery and Rest API
- Deploy SharePoint 2013 designer workflow into production in SharePoint online
Hope this will be helpful to resolve There are no addresses available for this application error in SharePoint 2013.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Tutorials: