This SharePoint BCS tutorial explains how to solve There are no addresses available for this application error which comes while configuring BCS in SharePoint 2013/2016.
We had to create and set up a business connectivity service application on our server. After creating the BCS using central administrator, on clicking of the business service application, it was throwing below error.
There are no addresses available for this application SharePoint
To solve There are no addresses available for this application error, We need to ensure below services are up and running.
- Business Data Connectivity Service
In our case, the service was not stopped.
Steps to start the service.
– Navigate to SharePoint 2013 Central Administrator
– Click on Application Management
– Click on Manage Services on Server under Service Applications section
– Start BCS service if it’s stopped.
– Do IISRESET
– Ensure SharePoint Web Service Root is up and running in IIS
Read some SharePoint business connectivity services tutorials:
- Create External Content Type Based on Stored Procedure in SharePoint 2013 BCS
- Create new web application SharePoint 2013 PowerShell
Hope this will be helpful to resolve There are no addresses available for this application error in SharePoint 2013.
I have 9 years of exprience into SharePoint implementation, architecture, Administrator, development and Training.Designing Information Architecture in SharePoint 2007, 2010,2013 and Office 365.