This SharePoint tutorial explains, how to resolve the SharePoint issue “The SharePoint Health Analyzer detected an error. PowerPivot: MidTier process account should have ‘Full Read’ permission on all associated SPWebApplications.”.
Error Message: The SharePoint Health Analyzer detected an error. PowerPivot: MidTier process account should have ‘Full Read’ permission on all associated SPWebApplications.
The error looks like below:
The SharePoint Health Analyzer detected an error.
Open the central administration site. Then on the Central Administration page, click on monitoring. Then on the monitoring page, click on “Review rules definitions” which are under “Health Analyzer”.
Search for the Power Pivot MidTier process account should have ‘Full Read’ permission on all associated SPWebApplications rule.
Click on the rule to open on the rule page click on edit items.
On the rule editor page. Select the repair automatically checkbox and save.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition sql server event id 2004
- Can not allocate a new page for database Server History Tracking
- Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object
- The Open Procedure for service BITS in DLL failed
- Unable to load custom data source provider type:Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.DataSourceProviders.AdomdDataSourceProvider
- Bulk Export SharePoint Files using PowerShell
- The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.SharePoint.Diagnostics.SPDiagnosticsMetricsProvider threw an exception
- Event Error Distributed Cache AppFabric Cache
- SharePoint 2013 Event 6398 The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles. UserProfileImportJob threw an exception
- Volume Shadow Copy Service error:Unexpected error calling routine ConvertStringSidToSid. The security ID structure is invalid.
- Service Control Manager System Event Error 7011 A timeout 30000 milliseconds was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SessionEnv
This tutorial, we discussed how to solve error The SharePoint Health Analyzer detected an error.PowerPivot:MidTier process account should have Full Read permission on all associated SPWebApplications.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.