In this post we will discuss how to resolve the below issue:
Event Log: The SharePoint Health Analyzer detected an error. PowerPivot: MidTier process account should have ‘Full Read’ permission on all associated SPWebApplications.
New to Office 365 SharePoint Online? Get Office 365 Enterprise E3 Subscription & Try out all the features
Also, read some Microsoft Azure tutorials
- Deploy SQL Server 2016 on the Azure Portal Using Windows server 2012
- How to create SQL Database in Microsoft Windows Azure Portal?
- Connect to Azure SQL database from management studio
- Create a web app in Microsoft Azure step by step tutorial
1. Open SharePoint central admin with administrator permission
2. Select Manage services on server from Application Management
3. On the Central Administration page, click on monitoring
4. On the monitoring page, click on review rules definitions
5. Search for the Power Pivot MidTier process account should have ‘Full Read’ permission on all associated SPWebApplications rule
6. Click on the rule to open on the rule page click on edit items
7. On the rule editor page. Select the repair automatically check box and save.
Now Error should not occur. Hope this will be helpful.
FREE SHAREPOINT 2019 PDF
(Installation & Features)