Read some SharePoint tutorials on:
- SharePoint Designer 2016 Download and Updates
- Override List View Threshold using SharePoint server object model Programmatically
- Create Update Delete a list using Client Object Model CSOM in SharePoint 2013
Here are the steps:
1. Make sure Workflow Manager 1.0 for SharePoint 2013 server is installed and configured properly. If workflow manager 1.0 not installed follow below url
– Download and install the workflow individual components from this URL.
2. Verify that all the following services are running: (To check service status, Press Windows key+R and type services.msc)
– Workflow Manager Backend
– Windows Fabric Host Service
– Service Bus Gateway
3. Open “Sharepoint 2013 Management Shell” and run following command:
Enable-SPFeature -Identity WorkflowServiceStore –Url $yourUrl
replace $yourUrl with your site collection URL.
In my case, I was getting message the feature was already activated at that site.
4. Open IIS, Verify “Workflow Management Site” is working fine.
You can determine which ports SharePoint Server 2013 and Workflow Manager are using for both HTTP and HTTPS by using IIS Manager as shown in the figure.
5. You need register the workflow service with an existing site collection by using the following Register-SPWorkflowService cmdlet. Execute it in the SharePoint 2013 Management Shell. Please ensure you use the following
Register-SPWorkflowService –SPSite “http://svr7007/” –WorkflowHostUri “https://svr7007:12290? –AllowOAuthHttp
Change port number if you want use HTTP(12291) or HTTPS(12290) to communicate between Workflow Manager and SharePoint Server 2013.
6. Finally, open SharePoint Designer 2013 and check you can create SharePoint 2013 workflows
Hope this will be helpful.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: