This SharePoint tutorial, we will learn how to solve an error, The management agent failed on run profile DS_FULLIMPORT because of connectivity issues.
Recently I while I was doing a user profile full synchronization I saw the full synchronization showing succeded, but when I check in the event viewer I got an error saying: The management agent “Domain” failed on run profile “DS_FULLIMPORT” because of connectivity issues.
Discovery Errors : “0”
Synchronization Errors : “0”
Metaverse Retry Errors : “0”
Export Errors : “0”
Warnings : “0”
View the management agent run history for details.
The management agent failed on run profile DS_FULLIMPORT
Open Server Manager and then Toos -> Active Directory Users and Computers like below:
Then click on View -> Advanced Features.
Then right-click on the domain object -> Properties like below:
Then in the dialog box, click on the Security tab and then click on Add… button to add the user.
Then check the checkbox for “Replicating Directory Changes” in the Permissions list like below:
Then click on Apply and OK.
Now if you will start user profile full synchronization from the central administration and it should work fine.
You may like following SharePoint user profile tutorials:
- Create a custom User profile web part using SharePoint REST API and bootstrap
- Configure user profile service application in SharePoint 2016 step by step tutorial
- This user profile application connection is currently not available SharePoint 2013
- User Profile service application in SharePoint 2013/2016
- Office 365 SharePoint Online User Profile Custom Attribute Mapping with Azure AD attribute
- SharePoint Online InfoPath form User Profile Limitation and Workaround
- SharePoint 2013 Configuring User Profile Services to import Emails
- Query User Profile Service for Multiple Users in SharePoint Using SPServices
- Get login user profile properties using Rest API in SharePoint
- Get user profile properties SharePoint 2013 PowerShell
- List all user profiles in SharePoint Online
- Create user profile synchronization connection in SharePoint 2013
Here in this SharePoint tutorial, we learned how to solve an error The management agent failed on run profile DS_FULLIMPORT because of connectivity issues.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.