This SharePoint tutorial we will discuss how to solve The list cannot be displayed in datasheet view error in SharePoint 2010.
I got this error while working trying to open Datasheet view in a SharePoint list in the browser. The error message is: The list cannot be displayed in Datasheet view for one or more of the following reasons:
- A datasheet component compatible with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation is not installed.
- Your Web browser does not support ActiveX controls.
- A component is not properly configured for 32-bit or 64-bit support.
A 64-bit version of the Datasheet component is not available for Office 2010.
The list cannot be displayed in datasheet view
Follow the below URLs to Solve the issue.
- You cannot view a list in Datasheet view after you install the 64-bit version of Office 2010
- The list cannot be displayed in Datasheet view for one or more of the following reasons in SharePoint
Hope this SharePoint tutorial helps to solve The list cannot be displayed in Datasheet view for one or more of the following reasons error which comes in SharePoint 2010.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.