In this PowerShell tutorial, we will discuss how to fix the file is not digitally signed PowerShell script error.
You can follow the solution to fix error cannot be loaded. the file is not digitally signed PowerShell.
But I got an error as cannot be loaded. the file is not digitally signed PowerShell.
the file is not digitally signed powershell script
I was getting the error in Windows 10 laptop.
You will receive this error when you will run a PowerShell script that is not signed with a trusted publisher.
In the system, there will be a execution policy, By default, the PowerShell execution policy is set to Allsigned.
You can see the PowerShell execution policy by executing the below command.
To fix error, you need to run the below PowerShell command.
Once you execute the command, it will ask you to confirm, click on Y like below:
Once you execute the above command, now you will be able to execute the PowerShell script.
Import-module cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system
Sometimes you may get the error like below:
Import-Module : File C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\Az.Accounts\1.9.0\Az.Accounts.psm1 cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on
this system. For more information, see about_Execution_Policies at https:/go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=135170.
The error looks like below:
To fix cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system. for more information error, run the below command:
You may like following PowerShell tutorials:
- Change content type recursively using PowerShell SharePoint 2013
- Enable or Disable List Throttling using PowerShell in SharePoint 2013/2016
- SharePoint 2013/2016: Get all List Templates from Site collection using PowerShell
- Get SharePoint List Name and GUID using PowerShell and CSOM
- Delete and restore SharePoint site or subsite using Browser and PowerShell
- Delete SharePoint list view and set a list view as default view using PowerShell
- SharePoint 2019/2016/2013: Create a web application and a Site Collection using PowerShell
- How to perform IIS backup and restore using PowerShell
I hope this tutorial helps to fix error the file is not digitally signed powershell script. Also, how to fix error cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system. for more information in import-module in PowerShell.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.