Recently while opening a SharePoint 2013 site using SharePoint designer 2013, I got an error which says: The Document library view cannot be displayed for this web site.
We will see here how to resolve The document library view cannot be displayed for this web site error which comes in SharePoint designer 2013.
The document library view cannot be displayed for this web site
Below steps you can follow to solve the error:
Open SharePoint Designer -> Goto All Files from Navigation Panel -> Open Site Pages -> Done.
You may like following SharePoint designer 2013 tutorials:
- [Solved] SharePoint 2013 Designer error The folder name is not valid
- SharePoint 2013 designer workflow changes not updating
- SharePoint Designer cannot display the item error while trying to edit workflow using SharePoint 2013 designer
- Create custom ribbon button in list or document library using SharePoint designer 2013 in SharePoint 2013/2016
- Change URL of List or document Library using SharePoint Designer 2010
- Unable to load workflow actions from the server SharePoint designer 2010
- Impersonation step in SharePoint 2010 designer workflow
- Error were found when compiling the workflow. The workflow files were saved but cannot be run.
- HTTP Error 400 The size of the request headers is too long SharePoint Online Office 365
- Workflow failed to start canceled by system account SharePoint 2013
- How to Clear Your SharePoint Designer 2013 or SharePoint Designer 2010 Cache?
Hope this SharePoint tutorial helps to solve The document library view cannot be displayed for this web site error.
I am an experienced SharePoint Developer with expertise in the following areas: application development and management, coding, design and data implementation, servicing systems. I have over 1.4 Year of experience in SharePoint Development & also experienced in Intranet UI design, configurable custom web parts, and customize SharePoint sites.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.