Here we will discuss how to switch the default experience for list and libraries from new or classic SharePoint Online Office 365. In my previous post, I have already posted how to do the changes for site level classic view. Though you do the changes at site level still you will observe the Modern view for list and libraries. The modern view is amazing but it depends your requirement as well. If you have custom master page then you will have to revert classic mode.
New to Office 365 SharePoint Online? Get Office 365 Enterprise E3 Subscription & Try out all the features
Please find below steps to do the changes for list and libraries.
1. Navigate to list or libraries where you want to do the changes.
2. Click on List settings from top ribbon.
3. Click on advance settings.
4. Change the settings to classic experience and click on OK to save the changes.
Switch the default experience for list and libraries from new or classic SharePoint Online Office 365
Read some SharePoint 2013 tutorials:
- Enable Save as Template option Publishing Site SharePoint Online
- Disable list or libraries to appear in search result SharePoint Online Office 365
- Get List Item by ID using JSOM in SharePoint Online
- Team site and publishing site in SharePoint 2013/2016
Hope this will be helpful.
FREE SHAREPOINT 2019 PDF
(Installation & Features)