This SharePoint Online tutorial explains, how to switch the default experience for list and libraries from new or classic SharePoint Online Office 365.
In my previous post, I have already posted how to do the changes for the site-level classic view.
Though you do the changes at site level still you will observe the Modern view for list and libraries. The modern view is amazing but it depends on your requirements as well. If you have a custom master page then you will have to revert classic mode.
Please find below the steps to do the changes for the list and libraries in SharePoint.
Navigate to list or libraries where you want to do the changes.
Click on List settings from the top ribbon.
Click on Advanced settings.
Change the settings to classic experience and click on OK to save the changes.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Disable list or libraries to appear in search result SharePoint Online Office 365
- Enable Save Site as Template option in Publishing Site in SharePoint Online using PowerShell
- PowerShell script to get all list with lookup columns in SharePoint 2013/2016/2010
- Extract term store in SharePoint 2013/2016 using PowerShell
- An error has occurred with the data fetch. Please refresh the page and retry SharePoint 2013 IE 11 issue
- Set master page for a particular page in SharePoint 2016/2013/Online
- Clearing cache to view SharePoint missing components in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010
- Storage Analytics Data Retention Policy in Microsoft Azure
- Design Windows Azure Application with Azure Table partitioning approach
- Working with Azure Blob Storage with PowerShell
- Managing Sub Site Model or Template at Site Collection Level in SharePoint 2016/2013
This is how we can Switch the default experience for lists and libraries from new or classic SharePoint Online Office 365.
I have 9 years of exprience into SharePoint implementation, architecture, Administrator, development and Training.Designing Information Architecture in SharePoint 2007, 2010,2013 and Office 365.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.