Here we will discuss how to create windows server virtual machine in Azure portal.
We are creating with our Azure subscription, if you don’t have an Azure subscription, you can create a free account in just a couple of minutes.
– Login to the Azure portal site using your subscription id and password
– Configure On Premise environment for Apps in SharePoint 2016
– SharePoint 2016 List View Auto Indexing Automatic Index Management
– SharePoint Server 2016 Installation step by step
– Once login you will be on Portal page of Azure.
– Click on new -> Virtual machines -> Select server
create virtual machine in azure
– Choose the VM image from the marketplace
Currently we are creating Virtual server (windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter)