Creating Azure web apps is a quite straightforward process. If you want to create any Azure Add-in for Office 365 then the 1st step would create an Azure Web app.
I will further provide steps to create web apps and download publish profile. Publish Profile is an important file in Azure solution which needs to be imported while the deployment process of Azure Solution.
I will write another article for step by step process to create and deploy Azure Add-in.
– Browse https://portal.azure.com
– Provide User id and password to login the site.
– Create New Webapp by selecting Web App option. Type Web in the search box the webapp template will be displayed.
– Select Web app further as per below screenshot and click on Create Button.
How to create Azure Webapps
– Provide the app Name , select the subscription and select existing Azure Group.
– We can create new Resource Group as well. The default App Service plan/location is selected as West US which we can be changed.
– Check Pin to dashboard option for further easy access.
– Click on Create button to complete the process.
Click on Resource groups which will further show the Web app as “AzureApp”. Click on “AzureApp” which will display all webapps.
Select the test app which will display the web app details.
Download Publish Profile which will be imported in Visual studio custom App solution.
Read some SharePoint online and Azure tutorials:
- Configure Site Mail Box for Office 365 SharePoint Online Site
- Azure Content Delivery Network CDN
- Office 365 SharePoint Online User Profile Custom Attribute Mapping with Azure AD attribute
- E-mail notification using PowerShell script in Office 365
- Increase SharePoint Online Storage Quota using PowerShell
Hope this will be helpful.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: