Creating Azure webapps is quite straight forward process. If you want to create any Azure Add-in for Office 365 then the 1st step would be create Azure Web app.
I will further provide steps to create webapp and download publish profile. Publish Profile is an important file in Azure solution which needs to be imported while deployment process of Azure Solution.
– SharePoint Online InfoPath form User Profile Limitation and Workaround
– Azure Add-in Send Email SharePoint Online Office 365
– How to delete list items in SharePoint Online using Client Side Object Model with PowerShell?
I will write another article for step by step process to create and deploy Azure Add-in.
– Browse https://portal.azure.com
– Provide User id and password to login the site.
– Create New Webapp by selecting Web App option. Type Web in the search box the webapp template will be displayed.
– Select Web app further as per below screenshot and click on Create Button.
How to create Azure Webapps
– Provide the app Name , select the subscription and select existing Azure Group.
– We can create new Resource Group as well. The default App Service plan/location is selected as West US which we can be changed.
– Check Pin to dashboard option for further easy access.
– Click on Create button to complete the process.
Click on Resource groups which will further show the Web app as “AzureApp”. Click on “AzureApp” which will display all webapps.
Select the test app which will display the webapp details.
Download Publish Profile which will be imported in Visual studio custom App solution.
Steps to Create Azure Webapps and Download Publish Profile in Windows Azure
Hope this will be helpful.