In a SharePoint environment, all SharePoint data like items in list or document libraries are ultimately stored in SQL server database as MDF files. But if the MDF file got corrupted then your SharePoint data will be inaccessible. The reason an MDF file can corrupt in like a virus attacks, bad sectors in storage media, software malfunctioning etc.
But to solve this problem, Stellar provides Stellar Phoenix SharePoint Server Recovery software which efficiently repairs the damaged or corrupted database and saves all the data as a new MDF file. Once it scans all the table in the database it will save in the desired location. After which it will generate the MDF and LDF file. The MDF file can be incorporated into the SharePoint server to make the websites accessible and LDF file will give you log information.
Few key features of Stellar Phoenix SharePoint Server Recovery software are:
– It repairs inaccessible database and uploads again to SharePoint server.
– It will also scan all extracted data and documents from the damaged MDF file.
– It will also show a preview of database contents.
– The software is compatible with Microsoft SharePoint server 2007 and SharePoint 2010.
– It supports MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008.
This is a very useful SharePoint recovery tool, you can visit the Stellar Phoenix SharePoint Recovery and download a free version.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Tutorials: