This SharePoint tutorial explains, how to solve error a data source associated with the report has been disabled sharepoint 2013.
After installing SP1 patching SharePoint 2013 SSRS reports are stop working. When I try to render SSRS report in SharePoint I got the below error.
After installing SP1 SharePoint also made some changes in SSRS service. Which made all the data sources disabled.
A data source associated with the report has been disabled
Please follow the below steps to enable the Data Source in SSRS.
- Ensure that “Report Server Integration” feature is activated as part of site collection features.
- Navigate to Data source library and open associated data source
- Ensure that you selected the right “Data Source Type”
- Validate the connection string and credentials
- Check the “Enable this data source” checkbox to fix this issue
- As soon I change the checkbox checked SSRS reported started rendering
You may like the following tutorials:
- The SSRS service application proxy is not configured. Use the SSRS service application pages to configure the proxy
- The report server is unable to access encrypted data. Apply a back-up key or delete all encrypted content
- UserProfileDBCache_WCFLogging ProfileDBCacheServiceClient.GetUserData threw exceptionObject reference not set to an instance of an object
- Reporting Server Integration feature missing in SharePoint 2013
- Data Refreshing issue Access Denied to Analysis services Database. Contact Administrator SharePoint Business Intelligence (BI) services
- SharePoint 2013 Report Data Source content type is missing
- Data Refreshing issue Access Denied to Analysis Services Database Contact Administrator in PowerPivot in SharePoint BI services
- Importing SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) Sample CUBE and Processing the CUBEs
- Excel Service to import SSAS Cubes and Generating Pivot tables in SharePoint BI
- Install and configure SQL server reporting services (SSRS) in SharePoint 2013/2016
This tutorial helps to solve error A data source associated with the report has been disabled.
I am Krishna.Vandanapu a SharePoint architect working in IT from last 13+ years, I worked in SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365. I have extensive hands on experience in customizing SharePoint sites from end to end. Expertise in SharePoint migration tools like Sharegate, Doc Ave and Metalogix. Migrated SharePoint sites from SharePoint 2007 to 2010 and 2010 to 2013 several times seamlessly. Implementing CSOM with Microsoft best practices. Spent quality time in configuring SharePoint application services like User Profile, Search, Managed Meta data services etc. Now exploring SharePoint Framework and SharePoint 2019