After installing SP1 patching SharePoint 2013 SSRS reports are stop working. When I try to render SSRS report in SharePoint I got the below error.
After installing SP1 SharePoint also made some changes in SSRS service. Which made all the data sources disabled.
Please follow the below steps to enable the Data Source
1. Ensure that “Report Server Integration” feature is activate as part of site collection features
2. Navigate to Data source library and open associated data source
3. Ensure that you selected right “Data Source Type”
4. Validate the connection string and credentials
5. Check the “Enable this data source” check box to fix this issue
6. As soon I change the check box checked SSRS reported started rendering
Hope this helps happy reporting in SharePoint 2013 !!!
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)