SSRS Data Source disabled in SharePoint 2013
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This SharePoint tutorial explains, how to solve error a data source associated with the report has been disabled sharepoint 2013.
After installing SP1 patching SharePoint 2013 SSRS reports are stop working. When I try to render SSRS report in SharePoint I got the below error.
After installing SP1 SharePoint also made some changes in SSRS service. Which made all the data sources disabled.
A data source associated with the report has been disabled
Please follow the below steps to enable the Data Source in SSRS.
- Ensure that “Report Server Integration” feature is activated as part of site collection features.
- Navigate to Data source library and open associated data source
- Ensure that you selected the right “Data Source Type”
- Validate the connection string and credentials
- Check the “Enable this data source” checkbox to fix this issue
- As soon I change the checkbox checked SSRS reported started rendering
You may like the following tutorials:
- The SSRS service application proxy is not configured. Use the SSRS service application pages to configure the proxy
- The report server is unable to access encrypted data. Apply a back-up key or delete all encrypted content
- UserProfileDBCache_WCFLogging ProfileDBCacheServiceClient.GetUserData threw exceptionObject reference not set to an instance of an object
- Reporting Server Integration feature missing in SharePoint 2013
- Data Refreshing issue Access Denied to Analysis services Database. Contact Administrator SharePoint Business Intelligence (BI) services
- SharePoint 2013 Report Data Source content type is missing
- Data Refreshing issue Access Denied to Analysis Services Database Contact Administrator in PowerPivot in SharePoint BI services
- Importing SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) Sample CUBE and Processing the CUBEs
- Excel Service to import SSAS Cubes and Generating Pivot tables in SharePoint BI
- SQL Server Reporting Services installation and configuration in SharePoint 2016/2013
This tutorial helps to solve error A data source associated with the report has been disabled.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.