Hi, folks in below example we’ll see how to resolve the error “Sorry, you don’t have access to this page” related to access after deploying a Custom workflow created using a visual studio in SharePoint 2013/2016 and SharePoint online (Download PDF for FREE). In below example, I have created one SharePoint hosted app and added a workflow module in the solution using visual studio 2015 and I deployed. After that I have attached it to one of the List in the SharePoint by clicking on Workflow Settings-> Add a Workflow.
It will navigate to the next page where you can find your Workflow.
Here on clicking on any workflow, I got below error which says:
Sorry, you don’t have access to this page.
So to resolve this issue you just need to add your app as a Trusted app, to provide full access to all SharePoint elements. So to achieve this retract and re deploy your solution and click on Trust It button.
You may like following SharePoint workflow tutorials:
- Packaging and Deploying in SharePoint 2013 designer workflow
- SharePoint Approved and Rejected buttons not appearing in task form in Visual Studio 2015 workflow
- Calling Rest API from A SharePoint 2013 Designer Workflow
- Create a workflow history list using .Net managed object model code in SharePoint online
- Deploy SharePoint 2013 designer workflow into production in SharePoint online
- Difference between workflows and event receivers in SharePoint 2013
Hope this will be helpful to solve error Sorry you do not have access to this page while clicking on SharePoint custom workflow visual studio 2015.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)