Sorry this site hasn’t been shared with you while save list as template in SharePoint 2013/2016
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This SharePoint 2013 tutorial explains how to resolve an error, “Sorry this site hasn’t been shared with you” which appears while Saving a list as a template in SharePoint 2013/2016.
Recently when I am trying to save the list as a template in one of the site by going to List Settings -> under Permissions and Management when I click on Save list as a template, I got the error as “Sorry this site hasn’t been shared with you”. You can follow this article to create a list template in SharePoint 2013.
Just to let you know I have full control permission in that site, but still, I am getting the error.
The reason is that when you save the list as a template, the template (.stp) will be saved in the list template gallery of the top-level site, not in the child site. So you should have Design permission for the top level site.
If your site administrator does not want to give you full design permission then, they should create a different permission level and assign that to the list template gallery, then you should not get the issue while saving the list as a template.
You may like following SharePoint site tutorials:
- Activate Group Work Site Template in SharePoint 2013
- Site definition vs Site template in SharePoint 2013/2010
- Identify Site Template Id used in SharePoint 2010 site
- New Page option not appearing under Site Actions menu for sites created using Blank Site Template in SharePoint 2010
- How to find which template is used for a site in SharePoint Online Office 365
- Enable Save Site as Template option in Publishing Site in SharePoint Online using PowerShell
- Save site as template SharePoint online missing solution
Hope this will be helpful to solve an issue Sorry this site hasn’t been shared with you while trying to Save list as a template in SharePoint 2013/2016.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)