This SharePoint Online tutorial explains how to solve the site pages library missing in SharePoint 2013 issue. Also, sometimes you do not see the Welcome Page link under Look and Feel in the Site Settings page in SharePoint Online/2013/2016/2019.
Site pages library missing in SharePoint
Open SharePoint Online/2013 site, from the right side, click on the Settings icon and then click on Site Settings.
Under Site Actions click on “Manage site features”.
Then in the Site Features page, search for “Wiki Page Home Page” feature and click on Activate.
Now, go to Site Settings > Under Look and Feel Click on Welcome Page. It will appear like below:
Similarly, the site pages library will also be available in the SharePoint Online/2013 site.
You may like follow SharePoint site pages tutorials:
- Difference between site pages and application pages in SharePoint 2013/2010
- Create a site page using SharePoint object model
- Create and Deploy SharePoint 2013 site pages or content pages using Visual Studio 2013
- SharePoint Online: Cannot create a site page. please have your administrator enable the required feature on this site
- Creating a site page for enabling Modern UI experience in Office 365 SharePoint Online
- [Solved] Site assets library missing in SharePoint Online/2019/2016/2013
I hope this will be helpful to solve the site pages library missing in SharePoint 2013/2016 or SharePoint Online.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.