In this SharePoint 2016 tutorial, I will explain how to resolve Site content and structure missing in SharePoint 2016/2013 error. I will show how to enable content and structure in SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016. Solve site content and structure SharePoint 2013/2016 missing issue. Resolve SharePoint online content and structure missing.
Site content and structure missing in SharePoint 2016/2013/Online Issue
I want to move a few folders and subsites from one location of the site collection to another location in SharePoint 2016. I am not able to see “Content and structure” option in site setting to move a folder and site without any 3rd party tool.
You can see below there is not the Content structure is not presented under Site Administration (SharePoint online content and structure missing) like below:
By using Site content and structure we can manage the whole content easily.
How to enable content and structure in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
Site content and structure will come with “SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure” feature. Follow the below steps to enable this feature to enable “Content and Structure” in SharePoint 2013 / 2016.
1. Navigate site settings
2. Click on Site Collection features under “Site Collection Administration”
3. Activate “SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure”
4. Once you activate this feature you will see this feature as part of site administration features.
5. Once you click on this option you will see as below.
You may like following SharePoint 2016 tutorials:
- User Information List in SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint 2013
- Alternate Access Mapping in SharePoint 2016
- Display more than three views in SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016 list
- Hide Site Setting Gear icon for users other than owners in SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016
- How to use Page viewer web part in SharePoint 2016/2013 or Online
- Working with Survey List in SharePoint 2016/2013 or SharePoint Online
- SharePoint 2016 PowerShell Script to list all Users in Site Collection
Hope this helps to solve SharePoint 2013/2016 site content and structure missing issue and how to enable content and structure in SharePoint 2013/2016.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)