In this article I want to show you how you can work with Twitter .This Twitter Feed for SharePoint 2013 is based on Twitter API to create a jQuery based Twitter feed .I showed you how to integrate Twitter with SharePoint 2013. This was pretty easy to set up and made it possible to integrate social networks into SharePoint.
1. Navigate to the Twitter widgets Developers site’s Plugin page and login, https://twitter.com/settings/widgets?
2. click Create New Widgets
4. You can change the views; I kept the default views for this post. The Preview pane displays how each view will look
5. Click on the ‘Save Changes’ button
6. Select the generated Script code, Copy it.
7. From this page select Site Actions | Edit Page:
Edit the page, go to the “Insert” tab in the Ribbon and click the “Web Part” option. In the “Web Parts” picker area, go to the “Media and Content” category, select the “Script Editor” Web Part and press the “Add button”. Read about script editor web part SharePoint 2013/online.
9. From Steps 5, Paste it into ‘Tweeter Timeline Embed code’ context. Then Click ‘Insert’.
The Microsoft Twitter Tweets Plugin is displayed
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)