Sometimes default SharePoint 2013 Quick launch is not enough to assist users in navigates to SharePoint site. The tree view is an extra navigation option that provides a hierarchical view of all sites, lists, and libraries in the site, including any sites below the current site level, such as the Document Center site template, display tree view navigation by default.
Do one of the following:
1. On the SharePoint site, click Site Settings .
2. In the Look and Feel column, click Tree view.
3. Do one of the following:
– To show the tree view, select the Enable Tree View check box, and then click OK.
– To hide the tree view, clear the Enable Tree View check box, and then click OK
NOTE If you want to display only tree view navigation, clear the Enable Quick Launch check box. If both the Quick Launch and tree view navigation are enabled, the tree view navigation will appear underneath the Quick Launch.
4. Now you can see the Tree view in place of Quick launch.
Hope this article will help you to enable tree view navigation in SharePoint 2013.
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)
About Sagar Pardeshi
Solutions. I am currently working on Sharepoint 2010, MOSS 2007, Sharepoint 2013,Sharepoint 2013 App Dev, C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server 2008.
Your FREESharePoint Online Ebook is on its way to your Email Inbox. **************** You will get notification on FREE SharePoint online training, SharePoint webinars, Video Tutorial & also latest FREE PDF tutorials