By default in SharePoint 2013 Online or SharePoint on-premise paging for list or document library shows at the button of the page. It looks like below:
Show paging at top in list view web part in SharePoint
You can edit the page which contains your list or document library. Then add a script editor web part into the page and add the below code into the page.
After this Save the page and now you can see the paging button will appear in the top of the list view web part.
You may like following SharePoint customization tutorials:
- Freeze Header Row in List View or Library on Scrolling using jQuery in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- Remove hyperlink from title column in SharePoint 2010 list view
- Display Sum Total in SharePoint 2013 Online List View
- Rename SharePoint 2013 list column title in list view using jQuery
- Add Read more link in list view for a multiline rich textbox in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- How to Set different permission on the SharePoint 2013 list view?
In this SharePoint tutorial, we discussed how to show paging at the top in list view web part in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online using jQuery.
Bhawana Rathore is a Microsoft MVP (3 times in Office Apps & Services) and a passionate SharePoint Consultant, having around 10 years of IT experience in the industry, as well as in .Net technologies. She likes to share her technical expertise in EnjoySharePoint.com and SPGuides.com