In this post, we will discuss how to show external content type using business data web part in SharePoint 2013.
Also, you can check out:
1. First, we edit that page, where we want to show the External Content Type (ECT) list.
2. Now go to the Ribbon, and click on INSERT tab and Select the Business Data Web Part Categories and click on Business Data List. See in fig
3. Now edit this Web Part. See in fig
4. From Edit Business Data List Web Part properties, Click for choosing the Type for External Content Type Picker. See in fig
5. Now One Wizard is open, in this wizard showing all External Data Source. Now you select the one External Data Source, Which you want to display in the page and click OK. See in fig
6. Now in the properties panel, you able to see the Type, view and Display toolbar option. See in fig
7. After this Click on Apply and OK.
8. Save the page.
9. Now you able to see your External Content Type List Column with the item. See in fig. in this no item is showing, because in this list I don’t have item.
Hope this will be helpful.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: