In this post, we will discuss how to show all sub-site in my root site page.
New to Office 365 SharePoint Online? Get Office 365 Enterprise E3 Subscription & Try out all the features
Also you can check out:
For this follow these steps:
1. Open the site in SharePoint Designer 2010.
2. Go to the Data Sources on Ribbon and click on the SOAP Service Connection. See in fig
3. Add the link to your site in the field “Service description location” and add the part :
_vti_bin/Webs.asmx?WSDL this will give you link like this
4. Now click on the “Connect now” button: SPD automatically adds the select statement, the WebSoap port, and GetWebCollection. See in fig
5. Click OK.
6. Now you go to the page where you want to add the list in SharePoint designer.
7. On the Insert tab, add a Data view of the SOAP service connection. See in fig
8. Now you save the page and open it in your browser, you will see a list of subsites. See in fig
FREE SHAREPOINT 2019 PDF
(Installation & Features)