SharePoint Workflow history list URL
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This SharePoint how to find the SharePoint Workflow History list in SharePoint 2013 or 2010. If you have created some workflow and you have logged some messages to the Workflow History List, then you might want to have look at the list.
If you’re going the View all site content and try to find the workflow history list, then you will not find that list in the SharePoint site. Because the workflow history list is a hidden list.
But you can find the list from SharePoint designer as well as directly typing an URL.
SharePoint Workflow History List URL
Type the URL like below you will be able to see the Workflow History list.
You may like following SharePoint workflow tutorials:
- Package and Deploy workflow in SharePoint 2013 designer
- Change Item Level Permission using SharePoint designer workflow
- The Option for the SharePoint 2013 Workflow Platform is not available error in SharePoint 2013
- Workflow Internal Status Suspended error in SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Designer 2010 Workflow Email Link To Edit Item or Display Item
- Set Text field to empty or blank in SharePoint 2013 designer workflow
- Set People Picker field to empty or blank in SharePoint designer workflow
- Approval Workflow in SharePoint Online with an example
- Three State Workflow in SharePoint with Example
Or open the site using SharePoint designer and then go to All Files from the Site Objects tab from the left side, you will able to see the list.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.