Here we will see what is image mapping, how to create an image map path and how we can use it in SharePoint online using a script editor web part.
You can subscribe to our youtube channel to move video updates.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/EnjoySharePoint
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/enjoysharepoint
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EnjoySharePoint/
- LinkedIn: http://in.linkedin.com/in/fewlines4biju/
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- How to make image map and use in SharePoint online or SharePoint 2016/2013?
- Configure alternate access mappings SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint Online Image Slider or Carousel Example
- Insert multiple links on single image of SharePoint pages
- Conditional Formatting with Calculated Columns in SharePoint 2010
- Blob Cache in SharePoint Tutorial
- Open html file in a browser in SharePoint 2013/2016
I hope this will be helpful to create and use image mapping in SharePoint Online.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.