Here is Sharepoint Team Lead Job Openings with Aufait Technologies.
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 5 – 8 years
– 5+ years of software development experience in medium to large size corporate environments with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity of projects and applications
– 2+ years of experience in a role of Team Lead
– Good people management skills and a good communicator.
– Experience in Client Coordination, understanding requirements from client and assigning the work to team accordingly.
– Must have experience in SharePoint 2013
, SharePoint 2010, Microsoft .NET 4.0, ASP.net
– Hands on experience in SharePoint Technologies (Including SharePoint 2013)
– Experience in C# .NET and ASP.NET development.
– Exposure in creating SharePoint web parts and deployments in 2010 or later, Content query web part
, Data form webpart etc.
– Have some experience in managing lists and libraries in SharePoint.
– Have experience in custom webpart development.
– Have experience in SharePoint webservices.
– SharePoint 2010 or later in multiple server farm.
– CSS/Master Page Layout designing, navigation customization, and branding customization.
– MS SQL 2008/2012
– Microsoft .NET 4.0 or later development experience (Visual Studio 2010/2012).
– Certifications in SharePoint technology would be a plus.
– Should also have managed projects from end to end starting from initiation of the project until hand-over to maintenance & support, post warranty.
– Experience in Airline domain preferred
– Soft Skills: Good analytical and presentation skills, problem-solving skills and learning attitude.
If the challenge interests you and your profile fits our description, please send across your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following details (It is mandatory):
– Your Current CTC
– Do you have a valid Passport?
– Your Notice Period
– Your Academics percentages SSC, HSC, UG & PG
– Your Skype ID
– Your updated resume in word format.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials:
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.