In this SharePoint Online tutorial, we will discuss how to find SharePoint Online site collection storage report.
As we know day by day Microsoft continuously improving Office 365 and including the new features and rolled out the old features. So currently many organization they are going forward to use Office 365 as everything in one place and very user friendly.
So in this discussion, I will show you how we can easily find out all site collection storage reports in two steps. But make sure you are the administrator of the site to view this.
Step 1: Log in to the SharePoint Admin center from the SharePoint Home page.
Step 2: Next click on Sites in the left panel -> Click on Active sites.
Step 3: Now you can see all sites are appearing on your screen and if you scroll to right you can see each site details. You can also export this to excel to prepare a report.
Step 4: Once you click on Export, it will download as an Excel and you can see all the site details in one place.
You may like following SharePoint Online tutorials:
- 10 Tips To Get The Most Out Of Office 365
- How to use jquery modal popup in asp.net
- Send an email using SharePoint Server Object Model
- Configure outgoing email in SharePoint server 2019
- How to configure quota template in SharePoint server 2019
- How to view all active services in SharePoint Server 2019
- How to change master page in SharePoint Online
- How to enable or disable attachments in SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Lead Interview Questions and Answers – Globant
- How to disable specific date in jQuery calendar control
- How to export and import SharePoint list items to excel
- This web site has been configured to disallow editing with sharepoint designer 2013
In this tutorial, we learned how to find SharePoint Online site collection storage report.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).