Here in this video, we are going to discuss how we can migrate SharePoint on-premise data to SharePoint online Office 365 site using Free SharePoint Migration Tool from Microsoft. Microsoft released a migration tool recently, by using which we can migrate files from SharePoint on-premises document libraries or your on-premises file shares and easily move them to either SharePoint or OneDrive in Office 365.
I have already written an article below which explains the SharePoint Migration tool, how can we download and install the SharePoint Migration Tool? And also I have explained, how can we migrate documents from SharePoint 2016 document library to SharePoint Online document library.
Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube channel to get more updates on our SharePoint Video tutorial series.
- Lotus Notes to SharePoint Migration-Your FAQs Answered
- Lotus Notes to SharePoint Migration Blog
- SharePoint 2013 migration issues File not found and 404 not found issue
- SharePoint Migration How Pre-Migration Analysis Prevents any Nasty Surprises
- SharePoint 2013 Document library checkboxes missing after migration from Moss 2007 to SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2010 to 2013 migration Custom New Folder in Ribbon Disabled
- SharePoint Online Migration: A blessing to all small and medium organizations
- Office 365 SharePoint Easy Migration Part 2
- Office 365 Import Tool Perfect Option for PST to Office 365 Migration
Hope you will able to learn how to use the FREE SharePoint migration tool to migrate content from SharePoint 2016 document library to SharePoint Online document library.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Tutorials: