In this post, I have noted few important SharePoint interview questions and also provided links to answers to this questions. Below are few SharePoint Interview Questions:
SharePoint 2016 Tutorial Contents
- SharePoint Administration Questions:
- SharePoint Web Part Interview Questions
- SharePoint 2013 Apps interview questions
- SharePoint Event handler Interview Questions
- SharePoint foundation 2010 interview questions
- SharePoint Site collection, Site, and Permissions interview questions?
- SharePoint List and document libraries interview questions?
- Sql Server interview questions
- Asp.net interview questions
- Content Type interview questions
1. What is a farm in SharePoint?
2. What is a difference between IIS and farm? [Read an article on IIS, Application Pool and App Domain]
3. What is a file and folder contains after extract the solution file (like .wsp)?
4. How we configure form based authentication? [Read an article on Forms-Based Authentication (FBA) Configuration in SharePoint]
5. What is globally.asmx file?
6. Which method we override for creating the timer job?
7. What is default application pool name of SharePoint?
8. What is pool?
9. What is application pool?
1. What is the different type of assembly in asp.net? What is satellite assembly?
2. What is the difference between the visual web part and web part in SharePoint?
3. How many methods do we override for creating the web part using a visual web part?
4. What are the types of web part and the differences between them?
5. What is cross page connection? How can you do cross page connection using web part?
6. What are the type base classes of web part?
7. Different between SharePoint web part and asp.net2.0 web part?
8. What is web part life cycle in SharePoint?
9. Which is the best method to initialize the child control of web part?
10. How to create the custom properties of web part?
11. What is the use of personalization and asynchronous in web part?
1. What is the difference between SharePoint hosted apps and provider hosted apps?
2. Why we use SharePoint hosted apps and provider hosted apps?
3. What is the new feature available in SharePoint 2013?
4. What is the rest API in SharePoint 2013?
5. What is the cross-domain in SharePoint?
1. What is the event handler? Which event do we use for delete item prevent an event handler?
2. What is the base class for event handler?
3. How many types of event handler in SharePoint?
4. Which event handler class not inherited from EventHandlerBase();
1. What is the difference between Foundation and server and enterprise SharePoint?
1. If we have 5 items in a document, now I want to show only 3 items to a user. So how I will give the permission to user?
2. What is the difference between site collection and subsite? Why we need subsite and site collection?
3. How we create site for multiple languages?
1. How many items do we store in a list?
2. Different between library and document?
Sql Server interview questions
1. What is the ddl command in sql server?
2. What is cursor give some example?
3. What is trigger and give some example?
4. What is procedure give some example?
5. How many type of trigger are there in SQL server 2008R2?
6. How to fetch third highest salary of employee from employee list?
7. Different between cursor and procedure?
8. How to configure foreign key relationship between two different database’s table?
Asp.net interview questions
1. How many session management available in asp.net?
2. What is state management in asp.net?
3. What is the difference between application and session state?
4. What is the difference between server.transfer and response.redirect?
5. What is custom validator?
Content Type interview questions
1. What is content type?
2. What are the different types of content type?
3. Web Service Call
1. What is web service call?
2. Who do you do web service call using SharePoint designer and visual studio?
3. What is SSS in web services call?
4. What is strong name?
5. Who to generate strong name?
6. Who to register assembly name .aspx page?
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Tutorials: