This SharePoint tutorial, we will discuss, how to fix the image issue in SharePoint 2013. Recently in one of the SharePoint 2013 site, one image was appearing correctly in Google Chrome and Firefox browser but it was not appearing in Internet Explorer.
When I open in IE browser, it was coming like below:
When I checked the image path it was correct and the image was also there in the document library. I also downloaded the same image and try uploading again and but still, it did not appear in the IE browser.
Then I try to save the image from Firefox it gave the image name something like mytestimage.jpg.bmp like this. So might be the image was corrupted.
Then I edit the image in MSPaint and save the image in jpg format and then uploaded this image to the document library.
Now it appears in all the browsers correctly.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Rss viewer webpart in sharepoint 2013/2016/Online
- Delete and restore SharePoint site or subsite using Browser and PowerShell
- Color Code SharePoint List Column Value based on Condition using Calculated Column
- SharePoint 2013 approval workflow template missing after migration
- The maximum number of web parts for all zones on this page has been exceeded error in SharePoint 2013
- Delete SharePoint list view and set a list view as default view using PowerShell
Here, we learned how to fix the image issue in IE browser in SharePoint 2013.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.